New Block Silicone Oil Rg-W828/R30
|FOB Price:||US $2,250 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,250/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: New Block Silicone Oil RG-W828/R30
- Appearance: Colorless to Pale Yellow Transparent Solution
- Hydrophilic Silicone Oil Terpolymer: Hydrophilic Silicone Oil Terpolymer for Polyester
- Specification: Highest Quantity
- Kind: Hydrophilic Silicone Oil Terpolymer for Polyester
- Application: Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary
- Trademark: Ruiguang
- Origin: China
As a new block modified softening agent, this product contains an all-new molecular structure. That makes it attain more excellent effects and higher cost performance compared with the average block silicone oil,changes the features of traditional amino silicone oil, and effectively solves the general problems of traditional animo silicone oil efficiently as well.
Appearance: blue transparent or translucent emulsion
Main component: new block organic silicon macro-molecular compound
Solid content: 30%
PH value: 6.5~7.0
Ionicity: weak cation/non-ion
Solubility: soluble in water
Performance and application:
1.It makes fabrics attain an excellent integrated feel style;
2. It has better stability compared with its peers on market;
3. It enjoys a wide range of application, and fits finishing effects of a comprehensive style for most fiber fabrics;
4. It has no such problems as sticky roller, sticky cylinder, floating oil, demulsification, etc. during its use completely.
5. It is characterized by acid electrolyte resistance, high temperature resistance, high shear and quite low odor.
Range of application:
It's suitable for all fibers.
Methods for application:
(calculating by 30% of its content)
Amount:20-50g/L,for pre-baking at 120ºC,for setting at 150-180ºC, 50 seconds
Amount:2-5%(o.w.f), at the temperature of 30-50ºC,for 20-30 minutes,dewatering,baking at 100ºC
Packaging and storing:
It should be stored in a 50kg or 125kg drum for anti-exposure and anti-refrigeration in a cool and dry place, sealed, with a shelf life for six months at the room temperature.